Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Now Open To Public

Assalamualaikum and good day adik-adik (Hahaha...),

This entry won't take long, I just want to let everyone knows that now you are welcome to leave your comments or feedbacks or dissatisfaction as I've already change the setting. Feel free to do so and I'll see you when I see you. Eh, not to forget to Zuhairi from 2D and all, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY with your LOVE ONES. :D

P/S: Idham and Izzat from 2D, I've fulfilled your wish. :D

5 comments:

  1. TQ miss...
    one more thing...after holiday, i want anpau maa...
    hehe..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. heee...happy holiday kak(miss)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon 1:Angpau?R u the lucky person that Ive promised to give angpau?

    Anon 2:U too adik...Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..tau ke sy ni spe kak...hahaha

    ReplyDelete