Saturday, January 15, 2011

To Become A Better Blogger (HOPEFULLY)

Assalamualaikum and Salam 1Malaysia (I just can't BELIEVE that I am actually use 'Salam 1Malaysia'),

Firstly,

Trying my best to sound serious which I don't think it will last long.. Hahaha... See!!!. I would like to APOLOGIZE to my students from UiTM Penang because I am NOT a GOOD BLOGGER to you guys last semester. I am trying but it is actually more to I am NOT that GOOD with blog. However, one of my new year's resolution is to BECOME A GOOD BLOGGER after this. (Not only for my students from UiTM Penang, but also my students from UiTM Perak).

For my students from UiTM Penang who happened to read this entry, hope that you guys are having a blast and good time with your BEL 260 lecturers and to be HONEST, I DO MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH. InsyAllah, one of the weekends, I will go to Penang and meet you guys. :'(

As for my students from UiTM Perak, I am hoping that you guys will give me FULL SUPPORT and 150% (The amount that I normally used) COOPERATION during BEL's class. InsyAllah, I'll try my best to give the best ever lessons and also something that you guys will REMEMBER for the rest of your life (Wahh!!!! Semangat) Hahaha...

InsyAllah, for my next entry, I'll post the activities that you guys had done with me and please pray that I'll REMEMBER NAMES as fast as I can.. Hahaha... Students from UiTM Penang, for your information, for this semester, I have nearly 170 STUDENTS for me to remember their NAMES. (And I am can't remember any, EXCEPT for CLASS REPS from each classes). Students from UiTM Perak, do FORGIVE me if I can't remember your names as well as your faces.

Till here, do take care students and PLEASE REMEMBER ONE THING:- ENGLISH IS IMPORTANT!.
Have fun with this semester and do not waste time. Thanks for reading this entry and feel free to comment and feed the fishes in my pond. Hahaha

Sincerely,

Miss Hani

2 comments:

  1. Miss Laily~ Don't forget me!
    Class rep for BN2F Jan 2011. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely,i will remember you..ey,can i have the photos that u r taken during our Message in a Bottle activity?i didn t capture any

    ReplyDelete